Monday 2 December 2013

Just a little note to say sorry...

It's been a while since I posted on here, and unfortunately it is going to have to be a little while longer before I post anything nail-related! BUT I have lots of lovely designs and reviews all ready to comment on, so I guess that's something.

Unfortunately, it's really just been one thing after another for me since starting my final year of Uni/this blog! I've been consistently poorly, which has really knocked me for six, and I've had a few other personal issues to handle, of which I don't want to go into detail, but all I want to say is that I honestly have the most wonderfully supportive boyfriend ever; he's put up with my tears and talks and just everything, and he hasn't complained. I'd also like to give a huge shout out to the best housemates ever, Cat and Sarah, who never fail to put a smile on my face every day (- even though I'm just usually laughing at them!) And, of course, love to my family; I can't wait to see everyone over Christmas, despite everything.

ANYWAY, now all that soppy nonsense is out of the way, I just wanted to post on here to say that I am still very much alive, and I SHALL be posting, but for now I need to concentrate on my studies (aaghhh SO MUCH STRESS); fingers crossed I'll be back before the new year!

Also, if anyone has any help about how on earth people can follow me on here/how I follow people, that would be much appreciated... I'm such a technophobe.

Lots of love to everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to get your feedback on my nails and my blog, so feel free to let me know what you do/don't enjoy; I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks x